AF1JZ aka AFone's build up thread

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
MKIII-DRIFTKING said:
Dude, is that you and the wife? You look waisted! LOL.

Yup, that's us. I was drunk earlier, but in that pic, I was just tired as shit. My wife got shitfaced. It was a blast taking care of her.

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Shit, you are right. I don't know why I thought that it was friday. Damn, I invited my bro and his wife up this weekend because he wasn't going to make it up till sat and I thought the meet was friday. Hmmm....how to swing that?

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
TurboFreak88 said:
Haha just...uhhh..go to the meet.

Easy for you to say. I haven't seen him since a month before I deployed back in November. I'll call him tomorrow and give him the skinny. I'm gonna go one way or the other. Been excited for this for what, 2 or 3 months now.

werewolves182

is without a supra :(
Aug 23, 2005
Crownsville, MD
TurboFreak88- Ill know if im coming by tomorrow. I have to see if I can take off work. I want to. But yeah, We should cruse up together. Theres another guy named Clayton with a Red 90 1jz in the area im gona try to get to come.

AF1jz- Yeah Ive got it running great. Check out the build thread, you can bump it up from the dead on page 3 or so if you want.... Ive got my new injectors on the way and will be getting it tuned very soon. Hopefuly before the philly meet. Ive done my own basic tuning on my emanage for now on stock 370's and 9psi.

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
I have one on an engine sitting in my back yard. I'll have to check out the condition of it tomorrow (maybe tonight if I feel froggy). I'll have to tip the motor over to check it out. If it looks good, then we have a deal Mr. BSG.