Aero'ed

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
ERA;1291093 said:
It's the N-O, T-O, R-I, O, U-S, you just lay down slow.

Hot stuff, man.

You gonna touch it up with 89+ euros and front grills?

Hehehe....I heard people at the BBQ singing B.I.G's: "no-toooo-rious"

I have 89 Euros but switch to pre 89. I'll be adding mesh in place of the front grills.

roadwarrior87

Jun 14, 2005
socal
rodel;1291107 said:
I have 89 Euros but switch to pre 89. I'll be adding mesh in place of the front grills.

DAMN!!!! your car looks amazing!!! :icon_razz

btw sell me your Euros and the rest of your kaminari stuff!! you don't need it anymore...haha

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
roadwarrior87;1295378 said:
DAMN!!!! your car looks amazing!!! :icon_razz

btw sell me your Euros and the rest of your kaminari stuff!! you don't need it anymore...haha

If we could find my Kaminari stuff at Shine, it's all yours. The Euros...hmmm.

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
SupraOfDoom;1295483 said:
I don't get it ? Sorry I'm not familiar with those terms. It looks awesome which is why I ask. He "ghosted" it? How did he manage this?

Sorry for asking :).

The paint is dark on the edges and fades, unlike the carbon rear add-ons, which does not fade

p1295484_1.jpg

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Are they making more in CF?

You know the more I stare at your car the more impressed I am. You really are making my mind wander back to my crazy jdm aero craze. I have been so set on not going down that road for the last 1.5 years but your really making it hard. That, and I cannot believe you made 19's look good. I have NEVER liked 19's on a MK3 but on yours they look fine. Very happy to see the MKIII community with cars like yours, replica's or not now days. Good job my friend.

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
SupraOfDoom;1295497 said:
Are they making more in CF?

You know the more I stare at your car the more impressed I am. You really are making my mind wander back to my crazy jdm aero craze. I have been so set on not going down that road for the last 1.5 years but your really making it hard. That, and I cannot believe you made 19's look good. I have NEVER liked 19's on a MK3 but on yours they look fine. Very happy to see the MKIII community with cars like yours, replica's or not now days. Good job my friend.

I have the only one in CF. I'm sure Shine would make more upon request.

Glad you like how the car turned out. With 19s, the Supra needs aero and ride height as low as possible.

I've got a couple of more additions to the aero. Stay tuned!