Aem uego

northwestsupra

Sep 19, 2006
Washington, Marysville
ok since AEM's support forum really sucks at helping you :) i will post here and see if anyone of you have had a similar or know what could be causing the issue.

my output wire 0-5V is outputting 7.7-7.8 volts, i've tried to change the little knob on the back so it would so an emulation of 0-1V to see if that would fix it, but it did nothing at all. I've tried to ground it at the battery, and frame and still it reads incorrectly. The actual gauge display is correct tough reading --- with sensor connected and reading 14.8 with it disconnected.

so what could cause such an odd issue. I've also used a gas soaked rag to get the gauge to do a full cycle "richest to leanest" to see if that would do anything, but the voltage output still stayed the same no matter the mode or display.

so whats going on ?? if i dont get anything here ill be blowing up AEMS tech lines monday :)

northwestsupra

Sep 19, 2006
Washington, Marysville
also what is a good alternative in case i have to find a new one, i remember everyone was speaking very good of the inovate i think it was called lm-1, hpf.com is saying the #1 seller is the FJO, i figured it might be nice to actually have 2 wide bands. Plus where the wideband is located on the DP right now is really close to the turbo "low life expectancy of the wideband"