AEM EMS V2 "PnP"?

IndigoMKII

May 9, 2011
Madison, Virginia
I do believe that you can use the aem ems v2 as a PnP. I've stated it in the other thread though, the EMS will not be happy.

It really functions better with the multiplex removed. http://www.supramania.com/forums/sh...moving-multiplex-from-7MGTE-for-less-than-200

Then if you purchased the extra sensors with it such as the IAT and MAP, you need to wire those in and mount them as well. You can also buy and install the AEM boost control solenoid and have the EMS control the boost as well. IIRC you can set it up for boost per gear for better traction at lower speeds etc etc.

If/when I switch to AEM EMS, I'll be changing to the DH-61 igniter and using CoP coils. At that point, I might even switch out the intake for a FFIM and remove the IAC along with relocating some other things to clean the engine bay up a little.

BryanDyer

Jun 13, 2012
Georgia
well my local tuner is best with aem and so he will get all of that working fr me but if it really is plug n play that would be really nice and yes ill be buying the sensors with it
and then after an ems(will be bought in the next couple months) I'm going t4 :D

IndigoMKII

May 9, 2011
Madison, Virginia
BryanDyer;1941698 said:
well my local tuner is best with aem and so he will get all of that working fr me but if it really is plug n play that would be really nice and yes ill be buying the sensors with it
and then after an ems(will be bought in the next couple months) I'm going t4 :D

Make sure you get it all installed at the same time or you're going to have to pay the tuner twice.