AEM EMS Training Class

Zazzn

l33t M0derat0r (On some other forum) n00blet here
Apr 1, 2005
Toronto/SF Bay area
I'm DOWN! tell me when and where.

I'm sure there are QUITE a few in torotno that would like to know as well.

Zazzn

l33t M0derat0r (On some other forum) n00blet here
Apr 1, 2005
Toronto/SF Bay area
john when or where do you plan to hold the first one? if it's close enough i'll try to be in that city

Gilsdorf

Street Dragon
Jun 18, 2005
Reno, NV
How about setting something up in conjunction with SILV'08 (perferably before the event)? I'd definately come down a few days earlier for it! And most of the attendants would be driving similar platforms.

blackgamer16

Supra Driver
Apr 27, 2005
Sooner Country
It seems like all the interest is in the NE side around Va. It really doesn't matter to me. Am here in good ol Oklahoma but Texas for me be great! Really, am good to go wherever you prefer if its on the weekend though. And with a good notice i can get Saturday off with my boss and get plane tickets. Also it be nice to see some of the other Supra guys as well.

Its defiantly a win-win situation:biglaugh:

Just let me know
Tony

Ps. Are the cars going to be our own personal vehicles around the area, or just whatever? I'd prefer seeing different supra setups so we can get a idea of how aem might go in our own supra.

bfr1992t

The quiet one
Oct 29, 2005
Ohio
+1 for Ohio...especially if it were more on general EFI tuning and applying it to the AEM EMS, or just EFI tuning in general.

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
If theres one in the PACNW or Canada id be intrested. Im running microtech, so if there was a training session on that id be %100. Any other systems wouldnt be a bad thing to learn though. Im always intrested in a little more knowledge

John Reed

Supramania Contributor
Mar 23, 2007
Portland, OR
JZ_killa_t68;1099149 said:
SILV event?

This is a great idea, if it could fit into everyones schedules there without cutting into event time (and other Vegas activities).

Sorry for the late update, but realistically I plan to roll this out starting in October(ish) simply due to being slammed with racing season upon us at the moment, and events like SILV coming up.

John Reed

Supramania Contributor
Mar 23, 2007
Portland, OR
Class is still coming together, hoping to start setting firm dates and locations sometime in October. This summer/fall has just been nutty busy with tuning and traveling not to mention getting organized at home on the business front. If I have missed any emails, I do apologize. I switched emails around and I am sure I have missed a few.

Lets start an organized list, of who would be interested and location. If you are a shop (or know of one interested in hosting) let me know!

AEM Training class: