AEM EMS Ignition issue

8T7supra

Jan 6, 2007
New York
last summer I had my car with a 7mgte tuned and the car ran OK sometimes but i would get random misfires between 2500-3000 RPM. that made the car sluggish and hard to drive in 5 gear when just cruising. i did some research and found that the multiplex caused issues so i put a dh61 ignitor in it and made the coil setting changes in AEM. now the misfires seem to be much worse i can not even accelerate in 5 gear under 4000rpm. the runs very well and pull hard after 4000 rpm so I don't think their is a problem with the cam crank sensor. i looked at the timing map that the tuner made and it seemed very close to the stock map. I have attached my ems calibration file and a bunch of log files. can anyone tell me why is causing this to happen.

here is list of the mods i have: ported head, JE pistons 40 over, precision sc61 turbo, precision 680cc injectors, waalbro 255 fuel pump, front mount inter-cooler w/ 2.5in piping, 3in turbo back exhaust. my ems is using a 3.5bar map sensor, air temp sensor and the gm boost solenoid. EVANS 2012 was the calibration created by the tuner DH61 Install is the one im running now its them same as evans 2012 except for the coil setting for the dh61. the working map is the stock calibration for the car.
View attachment supra calibration files.zipView attachment ignition test log 1.zipView attachment supra log files.zip