adjustable boost/fuel cut defence

super.secret.supra.club

Supramania Contributor
Mar 22, 2007
San Diego, CA
i have searched and found nothing that will help me.

has anyone ever made a fuel/boost cut controller that can be adjust like the greddy bcc.

basically i want something that i can raise boost/fuel cut with while still having it as a safety feature, unlike the HKS FCD.

thanks edd

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
The safest and easiest way to make power past what the stock system will give you is getting the Lexus AFM setup. You're looking for an AFM from the SC400 or LS400 (I don't know the specific years off the top of my head, but it's out there if you search). It's the same electronics as the Supra's AFM, only in a housing that is roughly 25% larger. Pair that with 550cc injectors (25% larger than the stock 440cc), and you've got a close match. You'll likely want to bump up your fuel pump to a higher output pump and get and adjustable fuel pressure regulator so you can be safe of not starving the bigger injectors. You'll also want to do the j-tube mod (search it, there's plenty of info on it) to eliminate some restriction with the extra flow. Do the fine tuning with a fuel management such as the SAFC, and you're good to go. Strap on a bigger turbo and you can make 400rwhp pretty easily with that sort of setup.

super.secret.supra.club

Supramania Contributor
Mar 22, 2007
San Diego, CA
i have a vpc,safc, wideband on the car. im planning on getting a gt35r whick is why i need something that will allow me to raise fuel cut and at the same time still have it as a safety feature.

what controls the fuel cut on the ecu? does it read it by voltage?