add another kill to the scoreboard

jsnowman76

In need of another supra
Oct 17, 2006
Elk grove, CA
+1 to my supra for putting the new civic SI to shame :icon_bigg

heres the story... so I know this rich bitch, little, douche bag kid that I went to high school who started harassing me about a race after he got his new civic.

he doesn't pay for anything... no car insurance, no gas, no cell phone, no rent, no groceries... nothing. His parents pay for it all and spoil the shit out of him. he's 22.

he does nothing but talk shit about how he can beat everyone, so he told me he wanted to race. I just got it painted and all put back together with a new clutch and new seats and a littlebit lighter than stock.

well we set it up and he counted it off and after no traction for a couple seconds I whooped the SHIT out of him. : ) I couldn't stop laughing because all of a sudden he wasn't such a big shit talker.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Nice sig CCS..............:love:

Sorry Mr. Jsnowman, but if you'll look at your owners manual, you'll see that you are not allowed to count Honda Civics as a kill...............:nono:

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
mods? i've got a friend with an 2006 SI that wants to run me, but i'm N/A :[.

i know i'll put the supra name to shame, but i can't turn it down

89supturbo

Jul 28, 2006
Delmar, NY
thechori said:
mods? i've got a friend with an 2006 SI that wants to run me, but i'm N/A :[.

i know i'll put the supra name to shame, but i can't turn it down

just hit it with a 50 shot of juice and call it a day you can get some really inexpensive kits on ebay that are designed for a small bolt on shot like that.