Action Pic Thread!!

racerpage

Supra Drifter
Jun 15, 2007
Baltimore,Md
MK3.0dudeman;1077936 said:
yea I saw him at the drift event after I got out from auto xing,it was real nice and I found out that he was on the same suspension set up as me

Yeah, I learned alot that day! Like........my suspension sucks!
I just spent some money for a temp setup until this winter when Tim can hook me up. This is just a temp setup, so I don't make an ass of myself. Still not as good as a the setup I want, but I had to do something! I didn't want to spend more money on cheap JDM coilovers either, so a strut/spring combo was the cheapest route for now. I got Koni adjustables, stiffer springs, sway bars and wheel spacers. The car should be lower, stiffer and not roll over and push as much in the front. The car was not boosting either that day, found the wastegate plunger lever was getting caught on the elbow. It's boosting now. I'll never drift on Eibachs again! But like Kevin said, Autocross?, come out on the 30th!

Last edited:

IRACEMYCOPCAR

HOLSET MAFIA HX52
Jan 27, 2008
SOUTH CAROLINA
theKnifeArtist;1078230 said:
amazing pictures! looks like a fun drive

woodytsi;1078244 said:
sweet black supra.:icon_razz

MK3.0dudeman;1078221 said:
Tho's are great pics!Nice car

suprahero;1078323 said:
Very beautiful pictures and the black MKIII is a work of freaking art................:love:

Supra28;1078334 said:
Damn, that Supra is soo0o0o NICE! Killin' those mkiv's. Sweet pics..

10secdream;1078395 said:
Very nice Black Supra!

black87turbo;1078600 said:
Damn that is one clean Black mkIII! my favorite one out of all of them...but I am partial.

suprarx7nut;1078635 said:
Holy crap, IRACEMYCOPCAR. Incredibly good looking car you have there. :)

Thankyou VERY much guys!!! You're comments are greatly appreciated!!!

jugodegolf;1078328 said:
If it only was a targa!!!:evil2:

Who needs a creaky,leaky Targa?? power sunroof FTW!!!! Same stability as a hard top with no leaks of the targa ;) My last MKIII had a Targa, it looks cool but i find the sunroof MUCH more practical, half the time i was too lazy to deal with taking out the targa in my other car so it was pointless most of the time. The sunroof can be opened and closed at 90mph, try that with a targa :thefinger

jugodegolf;1078317 said:
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I hope Dr. Jones, OneJoeZee, or any one who sold their supra see's these. Might be best looking pics I've seen.

Thanks! Ive considered selling it several times, its threads like this that give me inspiration to keep it, i sold my last MKIII almost 5 years ago, i regretted it every day since, after going through many cars including Integra,Trans-Am's SC300,GS300 etc. id almost given up hope on finding another one untill i saw this one and i had to get it at all costs, im glad i did, i really like my MKIII and i know id never sell it unless someone gave me a rediculous amount of money, even then i dont know if i could actually sell it knowing what i went through before??

theKnifeArtist;1078367 said:
you wouldn't be able to hook a brother up with a high res of the first and last pic, would ya?

Supra28;1078453 said:
IRACEMYCOPCAR: Same here if you don't mind. :icon_bigg

I dont have them but my friend that took the pics does, if you PM me your E-mail i will have them sent to you.

Thanks again for the kind words guys, sorry it took so long to reply, WORK SUCKS!!

speed

Gone. Email me.
May 27, 2006
not here
www.timduganphotography.com
DSC_0084-Edit.jpg

racerpage

Supra Drifter
Jun 15, 2007
Baltimore,Md
lumpy;1104973 said:
Only real action pic I have. From about '04, but it works. Different wheels now.

p1107092_1.jpg
:naughty:

A little Clubloose! Wiisass (Suspension and Dynamics Moderator) Driving with Grey helmet on.

IMG_4356.jpg

IMG_4359.jpg

IMG_4791.jpg

IMG_4788.jpg

IMG_4792.jpg

IMG_4793.jpg

IMG_4795.jpg

IMG_4843.jpg

IMG_4846.jpg

IMG_5001.jpg

IMG_4883.jpg

IMG_4880.jpg

Enjoy!

racerpage

Supra Drifter
Jun 15, 2007
Baltimore,Md
Supra28;1107223 said:
Those are some nice pics Racerpage, your car kind of reminds me of BorHor's.
Hopefully, I can get it to that level. A real work in progress. Trial and error, but alot of fun being the only supra in the sea of 240's at an event. The car gets alot of attention. Borhor's car was awesome, loved the manwheels.