Accord lip on mK3 supra hmmm.

St!LL b0oStEd

May 9, 2011
san antonio
So I heard that a accord lip fits on a mk3 , I wanted to try it for myself so I order one from eBay for like 30$ not bad , even if it did not work atleast I tried and it only costed me 30$ . So my lip came in and started to mount it so it's not a direct bolt on lip u need to cut the seem on the top of the lip , so out came the cutting wheel and to work I went . It came out good for a 30$ better than a homedepot lip that people put on , what u guys think :naughty: image.jpg

BigKO

Nov 5, 2008
Riverside
Which year accord?

Also, I think you meant to place this in General Mk3 discussion? Not that it's a huge issue...

D.J.T.

Aug 25, 2010
Arkansas, United States
Accord lip??? Diamond racing steelies?? you must own or have owned a Honda before or am i mistaken?..... I rather have my $300 Shine auto lip over that thing ANY day.
just a personal opinion/taste. each to their own though. whatever floats your goat.

St!LL b0oStEd

May 9, 2011
san antonio
Ok D.J.T I guess and no I haven't owned a Honda this is my third mk3 and as for your 300$ u go ahead and spend that on something that will get banged up and damaged overtime

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
I think it looks pretty good, especially for the money you spent.
I'd be all for a Shine or Bomex lip etc., IF I had the money to budget. But I like your attempt for sure.
Hopefully you have it bolted up well.

St!LL b0oStEd

May 9, 2011
san antonio
Supraguy that was point a inexpensive front lip and I bolted up from under neath and from them inside of the fender walls , I was happy how it came out too

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
Looks great for $30 man, also, thanks for trying. If you can get a better picture during the day when the car is on the ground. This beats the HD lip for sure. Good luck on putting everything back!