Access hole on drivers side firewall?

gotsomegetsome

Age Quod Agis
Mar 31, 2008
san jose
Is there any access hole on the drivers side firewall that is large enough to fit a <4mm vacuum hose in but not any larger than about 5mm.

any answer in that range is fine. I just dont want to have to drill any holes, which in time may lead to rush and etc..

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
:rofl: you what the hole to be larger then 4mm but smaller then 5mm. Thats a .8mm window (that s .031"). Its not going to happen. Get you self a drill and some elbow grease.

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
yes there is one, to the bottom left of the brake master cylinder. Theres a grommet that you can take out and cut enough to fit what ever you needed to. The grommet is about 1.5" diameter.

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
akito;1522132 said:
yes there is one, to the bottom left of the brake master cylinder. Theres a grommet that you can take out and cut enough to fit what ever you needed to. The grommet is about 1.5" diameter.

Well if you didn't help the OP out, at least you helped me, because now I know where to put my 4 gauge wire through for my amp wiring. Thanks! lol

CyFi6

Aliens.
Oct 11, 2007
Phoenix
www.google.com
If you have a manual that's where the clutch master goes. I run all my wires through the hole/grommet Toyota made which is under the fender. All you gotta do is remove the drivers side wheel well and you have full access to it.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
CyFi6;1522352 said:
If you have a manual that's where the clutch master goes. I run all my wires through the hole/grommet Toyota made which is under the fender. All you gotta do is remove the drivers side wheel well and you have full access to it.

This.

The access hole for the wiring can be used for a few more things. It can be a pain to fish the lines through, but its definitely doable.

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
CyFi6;1522352 said:
If you have a manual that's where the clutch master goes. (...)
:icon_sad:
CyFi6;1522352 said:
(...)I run all my wires through the hole/grommet Toyota made which is under the fender. All you gotta do is remove the drivers side wheel well and you have full access to it.
:icon_bigg

lol thanks

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
well at least i help the auto guys like me :) The access hole for the fender definitely is really nice too.

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
suprarx7nut;1522355 said:
This.

The access hole for the wiring can be used for a few more things. It can be a pain to fish the lines through, but its definitely doable.

a coathanger makes fishing extremely easy.