abs removal

evildoer

Apr 4, 2005
Augusta, Georgia
well ive been searching trying to find some info on abs removal on sf and could never find a exact way of removing the abs system out of the car.
i like to ask technical questions on this forum seems like you always get the run around on sf "why do you want to do that" "my car is blue" "the sky is pink" anything but what you are looking for. anyways im sure there was probably a nice write up on here b4 it got hacked anyways i was looking at the abs setup and i cant quite figure it out for removal. Reasons for removal 1:tired of going thru stop signs 2: I like to have full control of my braking 3: I like a simple engine compartment. So has anybody removed the abs out and if so what is needed i know i could get the lines from toyota for a non abs car
or hit the junkyard and maybe get lucky or just fab up some brake lines and whatnot anyways if you have a list or pics please help me out thanks. peace

oneandgone

40R 6 SPD SC3
I converted my car from abs to non-abs a couple years ago. It's very simple. All you have to do is order non-abs brake lines and distribution block. Your new lines will run from the master to the dist block, then to the brakes on each corner. The parts are relatively inexpensive, especially when you consider they'll last another 15 years.