ABS Light

PRpimp3o3

da puerto rican supra man
Apr 2, 2005
CO
Well on my way to school today i went to stop at a light and when i did i heard a clunk noise when i hit the brakes. after about 2 min of driving the abs light comes on but the brakes dont feel any different. any ideas thanks

MK3_Turbo

JZZ31
Mar 31, 2005
Arkansas
www.myspace.com
PRpimp3o3 said:
Well on my way to school today i went to stop at a light and when i did i heard a clunk noise when i hit the brakes. after about 2 min of driving the abs light comes on but the brakes dont feel any different. any ideas thanks

that happens to me..i have no idea what it is...but it only happen to me when the ABS light isn't on. then when it does happen like a minute or 2 later the abs light comes on.

PRpimp3o3

da puerto rican supra man
Apr 2, 2005
CO
check fluid and it was good and ya it is now doing it when the light isnt on but this morning it turned on right away. still doing it and more offten now thinking it might be the master cylinder

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
PRpimp3o3 said:
check fluid and it was good and ya it is now doing it when the light isnt on but this morning it turned on right away. still doing it and more offten now thinking it might be the master cylinder

its prolly not
mine has been on for ever and i have no problems braking, it might be the fuse.