Ab-Flug Relica Kit On Ebay...

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
It's made out of carbon Kevlar... Has a small crack... in of the of the fenders... This is not my kit... I'm not saleing it or anything like that... I just figured I'd post it up here... In case someone has ever interested in buying the car.

Bids are goin for $510... + 2(somethin) shipping... Comes with all the pieces i believe... I just kinda skimmed throw it tho...
Check it out... It deff worth that...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyo...018QQitemZ280181497358QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

It guess the new thing is Carbon Kevlar... lol... Wonder when they'll start making Carbon "Dry" fiber body kits...

Carter, J.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
That is one outrageous kit. It's made for the MKIV supras, and it barely even looks like a supra when they get through with it. The headlights give it away though.

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
Yea its an interesting body kit... Alot of company's have made this kit. Ab-flug, S2 and there was another... I just don't remember the name.

If i remember right... the ab-flug body kit was the most expensive body kit ordered from japan. Last time I seen prices was 14k for the complete body kit. But it was a 32 piece body kit... somethin retarded like that...

It came with headlights, hood, hatch, everything in the picture and a 4" exhaust (I think?) and rear diffuser...

Don't quote me on it... I don't really remember... I just kno it was alot of stuff to be comin for a body kit.

Carter, J.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
There is a reserve on it. Probably a few grand. That thing sucks though because it is only kevlar layered. I love this kit though.