A341e help. Auto trans mk4 peeps enter here...

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
I just tried pulling the codes on my 95 SC400.

As I have been told, it has the same transmission as an auto mk4.

The od light blinks 3 times, then 8.

I see no code 38 on any troubleshooting chart.

Help please.

BAP

Project in Work
Jul 21, 2006
Phoenix
You might want to check with Boost Logic out of Austin TX. Boost Logic has a pretty strong presence on Supraforums.com, and did very well with some 8 second quarter mile passes at the WOTM Invitational meet in Phoenix three weeks ago. They have a "build up" program that has been pretty successful with that transmission in the MKIV. If there are differences, they will know what they are.

Good Luck,

Bruce

MDCmotorsports said:
I just tried pulling the codes on my 95 SC400.

As I have been told, it has the same transmission as an auto mk4.

The od light blinks 3 times, then 8.

I see no code 38 on any troubleshooting chart.

Help please.

Element256

Bickaty Bam !!
Jul 17, 2007
SoCal
BAP said:
You might want to check with Boost Logic out of Austin TX. Boost Logic has a pretty strong presence on Supraforums.com, and did very well with some 8 second quarter mile passes at the WOTM Invitational meet in Phoenix three weeks ago. They have a "build up" program that has been pretty successful with that transmission in the MKIV. If there are differences, they will know what they are.

Good Luck,

Bruce

What ? They didn't even pass tech @ WOTM. Ask me how I know. They'd have been running 7's like they normally do as well. Especially on that uber prepped track.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
MDCmotorsports;807105 said:
Thank you tubbie. You know it took 3 forums and you guys are the only forum to actualy respond back???

You have to post in the right section, and hope somebody sees it. :biglaugh: