A-TOWN Supra meet & Race - July 18th, 2008 Who's going???

What option should we do???

• Second Option - Track rental 2 Hours (Bring your own food)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fourth Option - Small group (8 people min) 2 races + food

• Go as a regular - No organized racing. (Bring your own food)

• Total voters

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
LVGP
LVGP-new-pic-1.jpg

This is a poll to find out what people prefer to do with the Supra Meet and 50+MPH GoKart racing...

What:
Rent the GoKart track for at least an hour, possibly two. Min of 50 people, max of 60 per hour.

When:
July 18th, 2008 Starting at 3pm

Where:
Lehigh Valley Grand Prix In-Door Go-Kart Racing
649 South 10th Street
Allentown, PA 18103

Arial view of parking lot:
LVGP.jpg

Cost:
If we have 8 - 20 people or so - $65 pp
We'll get Three (3) races, pizza and soda - Each race is 12 laps. That's 36 laps total. The track is 1/4 mile long.

YOU WILL NOT REGRET SPENDING THE MONEY ON THIS MEET!!!

Payment & Commitment:
I am now collecting the $65 + 1.95 (paypal fees) as the track does not want to collect it. They were willing to do it before if it was a track rental, but not as a small group... I guess is not worth the time

Trophies:
We will have Trophies for Best lap and Best average!!!!!!!!

Related threads:
http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492547

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72859

Attendance List:
Supraholics & my sisters - Paid
97supra - Paid
buckshotglass
Chris215 - Will not be able to attend
DTSupra30
hockyplyer18
Nick 95 6sp
Ranger498
SpoolnV8
stimpzsc3
suprapsu
Tonuch
TROLL
ur lozin

Last edited:

aadsen

Philly Supras
Aug 4, 2005
Allentown
i'm interested but getting a min of 50 ppl might be hard. I'll see what I can do as for coupons since i know they are out there. A friend of mine has a few. I'll find out where to get them and try to get alot of them for us to use.

nguyen95465

Supramania Contributor
Dec 24, 2006
Yeadon, PA
I would like to go, and will if i can. but weekday's are kinda rough for me with work and everything.

if you move it to sat or sun. i will definately be in.

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
aadsen;1039784 said:
i'm interested but getting a min of 50 ppl might be hard. I'll see what I can do as for coupons since i know they are out there. A friend of mine has a few. I'll find out where to get them and try to get alot of them for us to use.

Is plaussible :biglaugh: Try http://www.halfoffthevalley.com for coupons. They have a buy one get one free. I was trying to at least get a small group together 8-20 or so... This way we can run together as a group and not have interruptions. That's the whole point I think.

nguyen95465;1039797 said:
I would like to go, and will if i can. but weekday's are kinda rough for me with work and everything.

if you move it to sat or sun. i will definately be in.

If I do, then I won't be in... :biglaugh:

IJ.;1039799 said:
;) too far or I'd be there in a flash it's a blast!

At least you didn't take the smiley face off the quote :1zhelp:

:biglaugh:

I'm hooked to this place. I was just there on Wednesday and going back on Tuesday. I'm going broke :3d_frown:

Nick 95 6sp

Ported & Polished
Sep 5, 2007
S.E. PA
It would be great fun and I'd be in on it already if I knew my plans. But since we're still making family vacation plans, I'm not sure yet. But it looks like we're going in Aug., so I'll post back when I know more.

I voted track rental since that would be the most fun, but that will take a sizeable group signing up.

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
The track rental is now out of the question.

I would like to race as a group, because is a lot more fun. I can assure you, you're will wanna race more than once!!! Is that addictive!!!

Looks like we're looking at a 8-20 or so people meet. I would really like to get organized so that we can race together.

I will have two trophies - One for best lap and one for best average. We can all pay for it or I can just pay for them, is not that much. Either way, I'll have the trophies if we race as a group. It will be a blast to have the Supra guys racing at the track!!!

Please vote if you'd like the third or fourth option. We can also go with the fifth option, but is not such a good deal and we may have interruptions in between races (some members may not get to race together and such)

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Pretty soon I'll start a commitment list. We cannot rent the track anymore because is too late. It has to be done 1 month in advance.

Here's what we should do:
Third Option:
8 or more people - $50 pp
We'll get Two (2) races, pizza and soda

OR

Fourth Option:
8 or more people - $65 pp
We'll get Three (3) races, pizza and soda

I personally prefer option #4. We get to race three time. Once you get on the Karts, you're gonna WANT to get right back out there.

If we race as I group, I'll have a trophy for Best Lap & Best average time. The trophies are only $15, but it should make it fun.

aadsen

Philly Supras
Aug 4, 2005
Allentown
Count me in for Opt 4. three races sounds like a fun meet. $65 isnt that much to shell out. that covers food, fun, and a shit load of stories to post up on SM.

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
I think I'll be more interested in you than they will :naughty: Take a flight, I'll take you out :D

People, if we don't get registered, might not have a spot. I will only register the one who are listed here.

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
looks like we have at least 8 people which is the minimum. I will have to collect the funds to reserve our spot as there is a track rental that day. They also have to order the food ahead of time.

Is cheaper rates to do it as a group party. I talked to the sales guy and he doesn't want to take payment from each individual, so I have to do it. If there isn't anyone else, I'll start contacting people so they can send in their money for the meet so we can reserve our spot and RACE!!!!

There will be trophies!!!!

Bring cash to the meet if you can... YOU'RE GONNA WANT TO RACE MORE... I GUARANTEE IT!!!

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Hard to believe, but I'm getting a LOT more support from Supraforums than Supramania members on this meet...

It should be a good turnout. Hope some of you can make it out, even if you don't race...

It is very possible that we make it during the afternoon instead. That way, people who work can still go out and make it...