A new SupraRacer Video "The Blue Beast"

SupraRacer

Banned
Apr 10, 2005
St. Louis
The Blue Beast Video

We recently sold my brothers 87T. And this was just a small video we made for it.

We were only working with like 3mins of video, of which only about 20 seconds of action shots. I still think it came out well. Hope you all enjoy it.

PS TURN IT UP, its running a straight dp and it sounds incredible. When you saw that car comming up in your rearview, then heard it driving along side, hell it intimidated me!!

The ONLY modifications done to the car was a Random Tech 3" SS Downpipe on the stock turbo elbow, a $3 Ebay filter, NGK plug wires, and a RM Short shifter. Everything else on the car was either original toyota or a direct replacement from toyota. There was no tampering with boost. it was what the original actuator would allow. You can actually hear and see him hit fuel cut a few times in the video, when he shifted.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
dcrusupra87 said:
Nice video. I like the supras in the video. But do not do donuts or drift in the rain. Bad things will happen lol.
Bad things will only happen if you don't understand the basics of car control.
My only "incident" occured in the dry, due to snap oversteer and no powersteering.

The rain is quite fun.

::EDIT:: Fantastic video! I now miss mine more than usual.. Just the sounds at the end of the rev up and the idle down, such a good sound... and driving next to it on the highway... aah.. refreshing. I need another in the meantime/downtime... :(

Last edited:

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Nice video, he dropped to 14.2 just after opening the exhaust?

Rain is very fun, it's like everything is in slow motion for you, on pavement it will snap back and toss you around if you jerk the wheel the wrong way, but in the rain the back slides around so easy, can be scary when you're not expecting it and hit boost sending you sideways on shitty rear tires...then it gets alittle tailhappy.

SupraRacer

Banned
Apr 10, 2005
St. Louis
daledoe said:
That was a nice video. Looks like your car needs to be lowered thow!!!!
just added to the illusion. unless that car started up you wouldnt think anything of it. he beat a Mach 1 for money. guy took one look at the car and wanted to throw money on it. he started it up and let it idle. the guys face was PRICELESS. he looked scared as shit. everyone thought the car was running like low 12's high 11's. he kept up with me on stock boost in the 1j. he inched up on my buddys BPU 1j in 5th. it was very impressive.

If you look youll see him hit FC in the video at the track. it would only do it in the 1-2shift. the car was capable of high 13's. he ran a 14.2 with a 2.3 60' hitting fuel cut in 2nd. he beat a 5spd 5.0 that ran a 13.7. i have that video also.

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=1E2A3F39-122E-4BAB-A99D-1143621555E6

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
cool vid... I didnt even know that Supra Video site was out there... Lots of great vids... *added to favs* Can someone tell me how to down load those vids to my computer?

SupraRacer

Banned
Apr 10, 2005
St. Louis
.... this is Supraracer's brother on his s/n

that was my old car and what i can i say, you hate em when you have them , and love them when you sell em'

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
Reign_Maker said:
cool vid... I didnt even know that Supra Video site was out there... Lots of great vids... *added to favs* Can someone tell me how to down load those vids to my computer?

Are you talking about www.streetfire.net. I don't think you can get those vieos off that site?? Thay have a forums, go ask!!!