A little help plz

juggy61

Jan 18, 2006
Sheridan
Hey guys i put my sandrail in the internet free classifieds and this guy contacted me. He's sounds like a dipshit scammer but yall read this and tell me if i should reply back with the info he says he needs. Thanks guys

Hello Justice,
Thanks for the mail back, The excess funds is not only for the shipping of the sandrail, I also have some goods that the shipping company will be taking care of on my behave. So i will like you to please provide me with the informations i inquired in my previous mail so that the payment can be issued out to you ASAP.
Waiting to hear from you soon.
Jimmy

justice clinton <juggy_05_72150@yahoo.com> wrote:
Jimmy,

Ok so your going to send me a check for 5,500, then im going to cash it and take 2,100 out, then contact your shipping company then give them the remaining 3,400?
That seems like alot for shipping?
Jimmy White <j_w4real@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello Justice,
Thank you for your mail, I will pay you the sum of $2,100 to keep all buyers off the (sandrail). But i will be travelling to Ireland tomorrow and my business partner want to pay me the sum of $5,500 with a bank draft so since am not around i will instruct him to make the payment to you and as soon as you get the payment you will take it to your bank or a local cheque cashing store to cash it then deduct your money, And send the remaining funds to my shipper who will come for the pickup at your place. HOPE I CAN TRUST YOU ON THIS ? And before the payment can get to you, I will like you to provide me with the following information for the cheque to be properly addressed:
NAME IN FULL...........
ADDRESS IN FULL.............
ZIP CODE.................
COUNTRY................
CELL/HOME/OFFICE PHONE NUMBER..........
I will like you to get back to me ASAP, so that we can round off this transaction.
Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
Regard.
Jimmy

justice clinton <juggy_05_72150@yahoo.com> wrote:
Jimmy,
Im glad your interested in the sandrail. Im at school now, but i will be going home easter weekend and ill send you pictures then. The sandrail has a volkwagen 4 speed transmission, dual port 1600cc engine out of a 74' superbeetle. The engine was rebuilt with slip-in 88mm big-bore pistons, and has probably been driven 4 times since then. The frame is primer gray,(never got around to painting it). It is also has lights. It has spindle mount front wheels with brand new tires. The rear tires are flat, but will hold air for about 3 days. Rear suspension is a swing-arm setup. It is very fun to drive. Im selling it because since school started i dont get to drive it anymore and i dont want it to rust down to nothing.

Jimmy White <j_w4real@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello ,
I saw your advert and I'm very interested in buying item. I will like you to furnish me with the necessary details such as the price, picture of the item and any other details that will help in this transaction.
NOTE:
As soon as we conclude with the pricing aspect, I'll not want you to bother about shipment, coz, I have a reliable shipper on ground for shipment of all my goods.
Further more, the payment method for the goods is by a valid cashier's check.
I believe you understand my interest in this business; Contact me on receipt of this mail.
Thanks for your understanding.
Jimmy

estrellainc

Supra Agent
Dec 26, 2005
mississippi
see if an escrow account from the internet can help. Escrow should hold all monies until the transaction is fully completed at no penalty.

juggy61

Jan 18, 2006
Sheridan
Whats the safest way for me to do this? tell him to do pay-pal or something? I dont like the idea of a "cashiers check"

927mgtepat

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Brighton, MI
Hey man this shit is a scam... This happened to an elderly buddy of mine that sold his classic car and he got in some shit for Money laundering. So stay away. The best thing you can do is contact the police and report it. If it wasn't for my friend keeping the emails, he would be in jail.

estrellainc

Supra Agent
Dec 26, 2005
mississippi
927mgtepat said:
Hey man this shit is a scam... This happened to an elderly buddy of mine that sold his classic car and he got in some shit for Money laundering. So stay away. The best thing you can do is contact the police and report it. If it wasn't for my friend keeping the emails, he would be in jail.

btw- i thinks its a scam
(remember that only hindsight is 20/20)

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
or use the advanced feature and add your file.