A good fitted outdoor cover for a MKIII

MikeUK

Feb 28, 2016
Teesside, NE England
Hey guys. My MKIII will mostly be getting used in the Spring/Summer and put away over the Winter, but unfortunately I'm struggling with garage space so I've been looking for a good quality fitted outdoor cover for it. I used a Stormforce branded one for my 1967 Triumph GT6 and it worked wonderfully but as the MKIII Supra is such a generally rare vehicle I can't find anywhere that sells a fitted cover off the shelf.

I wanted a fitted one so it doesn't billow around and scratch the paint, and no I don't want to have to drape the thing with ropes/straps either as that'll also wreck the paint. My previous Stormforce had straps that ran under the car and worked beautifully. Already asked that company, they don't make one for a MKIII Supra.

Anyone know of any off the shelf good quality outdoor covers or am I destined to having to get one custom made? :/

suprapilot

Dec 30, 2014
Los Angeles Area
The two best covers are Sunbrella from Covercraft and Weather Shield HD. The Sunbrella being most long lasting cover made by man but a little less in stopping moisture then WS HD

I live near the CC outlet store so im lucky to have 3 covers on my cars lol.

supranaut

Rock'n Death with Spikes
Apr 5, 2005
STL
I bought a fitted Covercraft new in 90 for my new(at the time) 89 Supra. It only has one rip from the license plate but has covered 5 different Mk3's...Thats 26 years of use! I just bought a new fitted Covercraft with the NOAH material and I couldn't be happier!

MikeUK

Feb 28, 2016
Teesside, NE England
Looks like Covercraft it is! Thanks guys. :D

After looking over their range I decided to get the NOAH. We rarely have strong sun in the North of the UK so no need for anything more expensive.

Last edited: