A girl thread once again

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
i had to do it before the 3rd page...people here are slackin hardcore. Back in the day that would be the 2nd or 3rd reply.

Finnon

Mar 26, 2006
South Shields, Tyne & Wear ENGLAND
bah well she was wrkin 2nite but i kinda didnt get a chance 2 chat wit her.shit lol. im just gonna tell her 2 ignore the daft lads that were sayin all dat shit. only convo we had was when i fetched some glasses back for her nd she told me i was always smilin lol. well i bet i get asked 20 questions tomorrow as it will be her night off.

Finnon

Mar 26, 2006
South Shields, Tyne & Wear ENGLAND
Loki said:
Girls who have a boyfriend are waaaay to much work.
i knwo man, thing is all the nicest birds usually have a dude goin on. does ma fookin tits in big time. how come i neva catch em when there like single . i always find em when its too late and sum dodgy chap has hold of em. gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr am pissd of lol

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Leave her alone as she is taken. If anyone tried to steal my lady, I would break his legs and make sure he thought twice about it again.

Duane

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
if I had a girl and she wanted to sleep with another guy let them go at it....I wouldn't be pissed.

but she'll find her belongings on the porch the morning after.

if it's another girl...then hell if I'm going to stand in thier way, I'm grabbing the camcorder!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
upgradedsupra said:
Leave her alone as she is taken. If anyone tried to steal my lady, I would break his legs and make sure he thought twice about it again.

Duane

I'll let you break my legs if I can ride in your car when it's finished...............:love: