A few shots of the Supra!

I spent a good 6 hours washing, claying, polishing, and waxing the car so I decided to take a few pictures before it all gets ruined driving to work tomorrow. It was all done by hand and the paint isn't so great so it still doesn't look that good, and a lot of stuff is off the car for refinishing, but I wanted to record my efforts in picture format haha :)

p1327636_1.jpg

p1327636_2.jpg

p1327636_3.jpg

p1327636_4.jpg

p1327636_5.jpg

p1327636_6.jpg

p1327636_7.jpg

p1327636_8.jpg

p1327636_9.jpg

Excuse my poor photo taking skills, I realize the pictures are crooked and stuff :D

steveo

Dec 15, 2008
Alberta
Looks great, but I think it needs to be lowered. ;) Also how do you like your HKS SSQV? I am looking to buy a BOV but I am stuck between the HKS or greddy Type RS.

The 89+ wing is actually off for repainting, which is why there are gaping holes haha. Coilovers are definitely in the works soon, 4x4 is killing me!!! :)

Oh and I don't have any complaints about the SSQV, it's great. I have the first gen adjustable one though, I have a friend with the newer one and he gets some flutter when letting off on low boost.

JDMMA70;1327835 said:

Haha I wish mine were that nice :( It's hard to tell in pictures but my front bumper and header panel are a bit faded and chipped and my lip is really messed up :cry:

edit: Whoa. This is crazy but the cygnus car has pictures of a rear-end accident... the spoiler broke. My spoiler was broken when I bought the shell... The spare tire well area also has a wrinkle in the same place as mine... Do I have the TSRM guy's car...?

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
love the wingless as i am too. What kind of IC is that? need a driver's fog light!!

Last edited:
Sadly I'm not going to stay wingless, it would take a lot of filling and sanding and paint to get rid of 89+ spoiler holes :) I like the wing over the bare lid just a little bit too. The driver's fog light is waiting to be installed and so are some other little parts (you can spot them if you look carefully!) and the IC is the spearco replica from driftmotion :D