A few new things part two (suedes done, motors done new wheels coming)

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
wow nice....really nice. i like the 2 tone and ive never been a fan of that style paint job.
what wheels are those and there specs? who made the FFIM? suede...amazing

Last edited:

BoostnLoose

Feb 13, 2006
Canada
i've been thinking about wrapping my dash in suade for a while! very good job btw! kinda makes it look a lot more exotic now. great job!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Somebody's running a bit rich.......unless my monitor is playing tricks on me.

Your car looks awesome. Your engine bay and interior are as good as it gets. I love the two tone also. Great job.

2jzmk3

looks good kyle, i like the other wheels better. but still looks good.
im loving the interior

Apr 10, 2008
South East USA
OMG ! The interior caught my eye, nice gauges where the ashbox was...then the upper gauges with that nice metal match....the dash wrapped nice and tight.

Then the nerve to continue in the engine bay with wrapped headers.......

I have to see this car one day at a show.

NJBoostin

Dec 29, 2007
New Jersey
Wow looks amazing ! I picked up the newest Issue of DSport Mag and they feature an article about this years SILV and I believe theres a picture of your car in it on page 92 in a line with a bunch of mk3's. Is it yours ?looks just like it identical 2 tone?? i will try to post a picture if i can.

NJBoostin

Dec 29, 2007
New Jersey
This is the picture I was talking about ^

p1211170_1.jpg

I this your car ?

2_TonedMKIII

Rarety
Jul 28, 2006
Orlando, Fl
Thanks everybody. Although I built this for myself it means alot when others enjoy it as well, especially people in the supra community.

tbcmorris;1210967 said:
wow nice....really nice. i like the 2 tone and ive never been a fan of that style paint job.
what wheels are those and there specs? who made the FFIM? suede...amazing

The new wheels are a set of discountinued MAYA's. They are 19x9 +30 in the front and 19x10.5 +29 in the rear. Oddly enough these rears have been more than around the block. They've been on two other well known cars here in Orlando.

My friend and I made the front facing, using a MKIV GReddy surge tank.

suprahero;1211050 said:
Somebody's running a bit rich.......unless my monitor is playing tricks on me.

Your car looks awesome. Your engine bay and interior are as good as it gets. I love the two tone also. Great job.

Yeah, really need to get it tuned. Better to run rich than lead though.:1zhelp: Just picked up the new injectors today so I'm on the road to tuning.

And thank you. It means alot coming from you (I've liked your car for some time)

2jzmk3;1211062 said:
looks good kyle, i like the other wheels better. but still looks good.
im loving the interior

Thanks man.

I'm still back and forth but I like the fitment alot more on the new ones plus I dont care about painting/powder coating these (Idk why) Maybe its cause those volks are one of a kind and I waited 10 months for them? Even though these new ones retail for almost 3 times the volks:nono:

easternguy2005;1211125 said:
OMG ! The interior caught my eye, nice gauges where the ashbox was...then the upper gauges with that nice metal match....the dash wrapped nice and tight.

Then the nerve to continue in the engine bay with wrapped headers.......

I have to see this car one day at a show.

Thanks man. Let me know about shows and I'll try to be there.

NJBoostin;1211160 said:
Wow looks amazing ! I picked up the newest Issue of DSport Mag and they feature an article about this years SILV and I believe theres a picture of your car in it on page 92 in a line with a bunch of mk3's. Is it yours ?looks just like it identical 2 tone?? i will try to post a picture if i can.

Wasn't my car but I'd be interested to see the pic.

I'll do a write up eventually...but in the mean time feel free to ask questions.

Any body know someone that tunes using the Maft Pro around the Florida area? I'd like to get someone with alittle more experience than what I've got.