a different kind of MKIV...

FullNelson

Sep 17, 2007
Coastal Georgia
I like the exterior. Its very clean with subtle changes. Its nice to see a supra that doesnt scream "LOOK AT ME!!"

The motor however does little for me, which means nothing however because im not the one who drives the car.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
The skirts and rears are Toyota Japan accessories, a LOT of JZA80's over there have them. Chances are they were already on the car, which means really the only exterior stuff done was the wheels and the front lip.

Looks pretty nice, I don't really care for those skirts, etc. My brother's car has them and they are being removed. They're okay, but nothing special. Oh well, still looks pretty nice.

Jeff

theKnifeArtist

Fire on High!
Apr 6, 2006
North Jersey
Clean execution.
If that motor was in a different car, I'd be more about it.
A jellybean supra without a snail just seems to be a disapointment :dunno:

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
theKnifeArtist;1431398 said:
Clean execution.
If that motor was in a different car, I'd be more about it.
A jellybean supra without a snail just seems to be a disapointment :dunno:

Agreed, if it was in something lighter like a MKII or even an AE86 this would be a monster.

Speaking of NA, here's something a bit more powerful...i would take this over the NA 2jz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm5k1ntJNBU&feature=channel

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
kamikazemkiii;1432063 said:
^^^ Thats alot just to keep it running :)
Is the car yours?

LOL i freakin wish. Was posted on the CL forums, looks damn sexy though. Probably not street car worthy though. It's very tempting though.........:icon_evil

)Law(

Jun 27, 2009
PA
Clean. Upgraded suspension. Comfortable looking interior. Tastefully modded engine. Gets an A all around in my book. Sure no crazy paint or high hp and torque monster like it's twin turbo breatheren but still a very clean and comfortable looking car...