A couple Supra-related photos...

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
Here are just a few pictures I have taken recently... Pardon the quality, they are all 35mm...:( Yea...i know...I'm bored.

p269860_1.jpg

You can see my half-finished paint restoration project...the hood and fenders have been polished, but the rest hasn't...

p269860_2.jpg

The difference between the finished and untouched paint...

p269860_3.jpg

My Interior :)

p269860_4.jpg

My interior again!!

p269860_5.jpg

From the back...

p269860_6.jpg

Look what I saw on the street about a mile from my house... This was the Supra that was featured in Import Tuner a couple of months back...It was titled "Great White" or something...

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
HellsLegion said:
Wow! The Great white in person! I have that article on my wall

Yellow: yea, I know 35mm sucks for quality, especially when it has been scanned! lol, My interior was re-upholstered by the previous owner of my last Supra (swapped the interior)

Hell: Lol, I knew somebody would know about it! That's actually not the first time I have seen it around here, I actually saw it at a gas station before that article came out...It was on the other side of the pump i was using in my Supra! lol...I guess the guy that owns it must live around here somewhere...

*edit* <<<1,000th post!!!

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
nothin wrong with 35mm, im still using a few canon ae-1s. talk about old school, but they still take kickass pics. just gotta set em up right. bout the only thing i do with em is take the negatives and get my nice pics resized pretty big.