A/C wiring question

Troyota

I Love What You Do For Me
Jul 28, 2005
Roswell NM
Hey guys. I've got the A/C compressor heads swapped and I am just scratching my head trying to figure out what needs to be done with the wiring. I saw the thread on SF about it, but just can't wrap my head around what I need to do. If anybody could maybe simplify this for me I would greatly appreciate it. It is high time for me to get this swap done with already. :D

P.S. I know we had a thread or at least a few posts about this from one of the guys at DriftMotion...I just can't for the life of me find it.

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
yea, just wire the stock a/c clip to the ea2 connector.. dont remember exactly what pin it was, but was a blue wire (i think there are 2 thought)

Troyota

I Love What You Do For Me
Jul 28, 2005
Roswell NM
So, I just take the 7M A/C wires and wire them to the EA2 connector (Male side?!?) and I think I gotta find a spot to hook up the ground wire from the 1JZ compressor too right?!? This part honestly has me confused...

Ken

Apr 6, 2005
Houston, TX
the only thing you have to do is cut off the blue wire that goes to your 4-pin A/C clutch relay and solder it to the blue wire coming from pin 9 of connector EA2.

Ken

Apr 6, 2005
Houston, TX
and yeah, you would have to ground the wire, too. just find a spot on the compressor to screw in.

Ken

Apr 6, 2005
Houston, TX
yeah, just look below your fusebox and you will see the a/c clutch relay. it has a white 4-pin connector.