A/C Guys Help Me

T701jz

3M ENGINEER - R.&.D
Jul 23, 2005
Santa Clarita Ca.
Top crowd. O.K if ur doing the can propelant just hook it up at the suction fitting ( the big line ). Start the car and set the a/c full blast then charge. You should get some indication by the pipe cooling or sweating then you should be O.k.. Make sure ur compressor clutch is engage. If not check the fuse by the passenger side (10 amp ).

Good luck

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
T701jz said:
Top crowd. O.K if ur doing the can propelant just hook it up at the suction fitting ( the big line ). Start the car and set the a/c full blast then charge. You should get some indication by the pipe cooling or sweating then you should be O.k.. Make sure ur compressor clutch is engage. If not check the fuse by the passenger side (10 amp ).

Good luck

What if the fuse is fine, but the clutch will only engage when I apply direct power to it??

I was refilling the AC but the compressor would not engage. Thought that it was low so it would not let the clutch engage.

I applied direct power and sure enough, the clutch engaged and I was able to fill it a bit, but then the clutch won't work once power is removed.

Is it shot?

T701jz

3M ENGINEER - R.&.D
Jul 23, 2005
Santa Clarita Ca.
same problem I had before. There is a relay connection at the passenger side engine bay (2ea.) just right below ur strut tower, clean the connection then plug it again (do both). ur clutch will not engage also if ur low in frion. If that is the case do direct wiring and charge the frion then it should be ok. don't forget to remove ur direct wiring and put it back to normal wiring.