A BAS video

LuvMySilverSupra

Bay Area Supras
Apr 1, 2005
Bay Area, CA
this was a quick video i put together of some of the bas guys from san francisco out having fun. another one is on the way, but we've been having trouble getting footage. the number of 600cc's, evo's sti's and porsche's that have backed down these last few months is just incredible. unfortunatly it means i have very little footage to work with.

however vegas is next month, my t88 mk3 should be ready as well as ziggy's mk3 (highest hp mk3 turbo only 2005) and another gt40-88 mk3 (it was rear ended and we've been swapping everything over to a new shell) so i will get some more footage. however, the rhd t78 mk3 was hit and wont make it, boostaddctn's gt40-88 1j most likely will not be there and the 2jz sp74 mk3 from SF will be away while the owner is in military training.

anyways, here's the first video. you can check out my youtube for a bunch of other videos and footage taht will be in the next video

enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaUBks1Hn98

thedave925

Since 9/16/05
Nov 9, 2005
East Bay, Cali
Can a better camera do the next film, there wasn't any image stability, and too dark.
I like the "local" tunnel stuff. Some skyline blvd runs before winter sets in would be cool
-Dave

LuvMySilverSupra

Bay Area Supras
Apr 1, 2005
Bay Area, CA
almost all of the video is shot from inside an mk3. mine, and the 2j sp74 mk3. this video is us just messing around with each other. the next one will have us going against other cars.