94 toyota supra

Neodeuccio

Addicted to boost...
Sep 30, 2006
Schenectady NY
That's not a half-breed. It's a very rare 1999 Anniversary Fortune body kit from Veilside. You can't buy it any more, but it was expensive as all hell when you could buy it. Like $20k for the kit, with pieces not sold individually.

I like it personally, though I'm not a fan of what the guy did to the interior, and I hate the color.

91supra

Sep 2, 2008
Boston, Ma
wow, that's very very rare.
i don't like the front end at all. a supra isn't a supra without the original front end imo.
& the bright ass orange needs to go both interior & exterior.
but i give it credit due to the very rare body kit.

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
91supra;1375533 said:
wow, that's very very rare.
i don't like the front end at all. a supra isn't a supra without the original front end imo.
& the bright ass orange needs to go both interior & exterior.
but i give it credit due to the very rare body kit.

colors ugly rims r ugly body kit aint bad id never pay dat much for sum bumpers thos id tell u dat.......

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
Neodeuccio;1375531 said:
That's not a half-breed. It's a very rare 1999 Anniversary Fortune body kit from Veilside. You can't buy it any more, but it was expensive as all hell when you could buy it. Like $20k for the kit, with pieces not sold individually.

I like it personally, though I'm not a fan of what the guy did to the interior, and I hate the color.

i believe its the 03 Fortune kit i actually like it uniqueness i suppose.

cartel1_950

supra is gone
Jan 30, 2006
calgary
good for that guy sourcing a great kit....personally not my taste but still a sweet find. orange isn't really a great color for any car especially not a 90s japanese sports car. just my .02