93 2jz-ge vacuum tank failure.

johnny

Ninja's, Think about it..
Oct 29, 2008
sacramento, ca
I am installing a 2JZ-GE into my MKIII when I noticed the Vacuum Tank was rattling around when I would move it around. I opened it up and found several small discs, loose, inside the tank. There are 4 pieces: a check valve, 2 fiberous discs, and a metal ring.
I can't find the instructions on the order in which these should go in order to fix it. I think that the fiber discs would go on both sides of the check valve and the metal ring/washer would be the outer-most object holding it all in place. I just don't know the direction the check valve should go or the order the discs should go. Does anyone out there know?
:1zhelp:

Here is a part number 25804 2580446020 VALVE SET, VACUUM CONTROL

original toyota part number: 25804-46020

The part is in the middle - center of the below drawing (25804).

MAG279D.jpg

Last edited:

johnny

Ninja's, Think about it..
Oct 29, 2008
sacramento, ca
No responses? I could buy one for 115.00. I will wait a couple of more days before purchasing. I wonder if no one knows or if this is just to unimportant.

veedubin

Official SM Decals
johnny;1727988 said:
No responses? I could buy one for 115.00. I will wait a couple of more days before purchasing. I wonder if no one knows or if this is just to unimportant.

If you are still in need, I have one that I won't be using for my swap. didn't hear any rattles or anything. Also got the rest of the vacuum/egr crap to get rid of too.