927mgtepat Build UPDATE

927mgtepat

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Brighton, MI
Sup guys, Man I’m so pissed off, as you all know I have spent the last couple of months working on my white 87 supra with many pictures posted in my other thread. Well the back half of the car it totally hit, the guy didn’t tell me that the rear was hit and full of bodywork. I found out the about 90% of the right rear quarter panel was all smashed except for the little rust. Anyway I have taken everything that I have bought off of the body including the interior. I happened to stumble upon a mint 88 body that only needs a little attention, and I also happened to pick it up for $150. So I’m getting that body back form the stripers in a couple of weeks and going to start over on the body and paint the whole car bright white first and reinstall all of my nice goodies from Toyota. In a way I only lost the money I had put into the paint for the engine bay of the other car. I was throwing the idea of having my local body shop guy take the quarters off of the new black car and putting them on my white one but it just makes more since to start over with this better body. As soon as I get some pictures of it up ill post them.:naughty: