92 Teal Targa Sexiness!!!!(56k Death)

gurley0916

Gurley=Last Name not girl
Mar 10, 2008
Columbus,OH
Zerocool;1273903 said:
Hey Dustin if you dont have my number PM me I think we will be doing some photo shooting this coming friday evening ;)

Ya wont make it my carrier bearing went out up in prescott so i have to find one and replace it this weekend :cry::cry:

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
gurley0916;1274268 said:
Ya wont make it my carrier bearing went out up in prescott so i have to find one and replace it this weekend :cry::cry:

Wow thats lame :( is the car driveable? you might want to try to PM Dan in prescott and see if he has one lying around he goes by gotboost? on this forum IIRC, maybe if all else just come and hang out with us.

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
p1274431_1.jpg

Got to see both of these in person. :love::love::love:

Clint's 1jz sounds great, and Dustin's is looking awesome. Too bad about the careior bearing and not making that trip on those twisty's...:aigo:

gurley0916

Mar 10, 2008
Columbus,OH
Ya i know i really wanted to do the Sedona trip with you. It got alot worse after you left so i think i made the right choice.

And Clint i talked to Dan and he couldnt get a hold of his friend. I am also talking with Mike up in Prescott he said he might have one. Well see though.

gurley0916

Mar 10, 2008
Columbus,OH
Got the carrier bearing fixed and took it to the drags last night. Best time was a 15.9 :3d_frown: stupid automatics.

gurley0916

Mar 10, 2008
Columbus,OH
Weekend update is that we spent 8 hours yesterday replacing the headgasket with a Metal one. It has gone very smooth and are almost done. Just have to put all the intercooler piping on and fill it up with fluids and check for leaks.

It was very surprising to see that there was not an ounce of rust any where in the cooling system, jackets, of the head. All the coolant came out green so i knew the previous owner really took care of this car. The number 6 cylinder was barely beginning to show some stretching so we did it in time.

Sadly no progress pics because didnt think of it at the time :nono:

Just want to thank to CyFi6 for helping me out yesterday