9/18/05 - 1st Annual PSTOC BBQ/Car Show!!!

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
lets try to get as many people to join on this

91 tbreezin your reading this then come allong i will more than likely go to this meet and would like to see your car at the show, lets make the supra presence strong, last time i went to a meet it was just me and dave with the mkII.

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
I'm moving that weekend, but I'll slip away for a couple of hours to represent the MkIII community, being that everything else, with the exception of : All-Trac Celica's and Supras, will probably be Gay! :gotrice:

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Sooo true. So make sure you finish your moving Saturday nite, so you can play on Sunday. And Americanjebus, we can meet somewhere around Woodinville or something and cruise down together. Let me know.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
yea im staying with lexus so i we will meet up with you guys at the bellevue home depot parking lot arround 11 as i understand it cus we have some stragglers that need some more time.

how many are goign to global import show??

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
I'll be at home depot around 11 as well. Hopefully the turbo cat will get his stuff moved so the mk3 is well represented!! Wish my wheels were built... Lets make all those celicas and mr2's look bad :evil2:

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
I don't know now whether I'm gonna' make it. This moving thing is gonna' have me pretty tied up. :aigo: I'll try, but I won't miss Centralia, if I don't make this. :icon_razz

Tom

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
ok this is my last post before i drive over, im going a day early so i hope to see you gusy at bbq.
bye
luis.

SnowMongoose

May 20, 2005
Bellingham, WA
Stuck at work today
<that and my dash still doesnt do anything but light up... partially.>

<posting from work is a blow struck against the man, so its all good>

hope its fun, hope to see y'all on the 25th....
BAKER RUN!
:D