89T kills Sentra

MK3_Turbo

JZZ31
Mar 31, 2005
Arkansas
www.myspace.com
My friend at school has a newer Sentra SE-R (non Spec-V), it automatic...it has a cold-air intake and a 2.5" exhaust. Well he kept talkin smack about how MK3's are slow and that my Supra is slow...there is a little straight away on the road comin to my school...he pulls up next to me...i'm rollin in 2nd gear since the speed limit on the road is 25mph...i hear him stomp it, so i do too, i go up to 6k rpm then shift to third and i pull a good two car lengths...i raced him 5 other times too, not on the same day..i killed him every time...now he doesn't talk smack about my Supra anymore. MAn it felt pretty good to beat him. :biglaugh: i dont understand why he keeps tryin...he'll never beat me.

Last edited:

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
I had one a couple years ago...it was fun in the twisties but needed more in the straights to satisfy me..nice kill, way to shut the non believer's mouth. :D

esc

WUM WUM!
Mar 30, 2005
Winston, NC
non Spev-V Sentras are shit. My friend has one...its in the shop more than it's on the road. I mean we're talkin Supra times 50 here. Nice kill tho, I hate how kids talk smack about "old" Supras when they don't have a clue ;)

91TURBOSUPRA

Apr 2, 2005
ct
sentras are garbage ive raced a sentra about 3 months ago it was a 93-94 with a turbo engine in it wasent even fun racing him lol!! my mods were a t66 turbo vpc hks boost controller 550's walbro fuel pump afc2 tubenetics t4 manifold etc.............

ShagsSupra

Banned
Mar 30, 2005
Wilmington NC
I worked at nissan and drove ser and spec V sentras all day long... 165 for the SER and 175 for the spec V ser, I have a friend with a spec V SER with Header Full exaust cold air intake and Its quick.... but I think a stock turbo mk3 with a tuneup could take it pretty easly.