89+ Blinker Cover and Sunshade GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
If this stays open long enough, I will be ordering some of the blinker covers. I only have one question.......Do they eliminate the stock grilles, or just cover them?

BTW, for those of you on the fence.........Kevin is one hell of a business man. I bought my sunshade on the last group buy. It was installed before the car the car went to the body shop for engine bay paint, and was on a wrecker with the car being hauled backwards, scooping air. It held snugly, and is still in great shape after almost a year on the car. Here's a picture of my 4 color car, that has not yet gone back to complete the paint.

p954393_1.jpg

KevinM

Knowledge driven
Mar 30, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.cardomain.com
ForcedTorque;954393 said:
If this stays open long enough, I will be ordering some of the blinker covers. I only have one question.......Do they eliminate the stock grilles, or just cover them?

Thanks for the support:)

As far as the covers, you can maintain your stock grills. I don't have them on my supra, but you can easily leave them in place and they don't interfere with eachother.

KevinM

Knowledge driven
Mar 30, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.cardomain.com
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I'm collecting the deposits for the blinker covers now. You can send either 75 or 150 plus shipping (10 in the us, international will vary) Paypal is under K_Mart90@hotmail.com .

The lead time on the blinker covers is 4 weeks from when we get the deposits in.

DO NOT SEND MONEY FOR SUNSHADES YET ;) I want confirmation on the brackets first. Minimal delays from when I receive your deposit is the best.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

beatle

Mar 9, 2008
perth west oz
KevinM;953929 said:
List updated.

Beatle - I'll combine your 2 with the other package so it'll all go together.

With the Aus guys, I'll try to get a direct quote from the USPS once I have some boxes and can see what size the box is. They do have size restrictions and we'll be pretty close.

Kevin

cheers mate, was going to ask you that :icon_bigg

beatle

Mar 9, 2008
perth west oz
KevinM;954841 said:
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I'm collecting the deposits for the blinker covers now. You can send either 75 or 150 plus shipping (10 in the us, international will vary) Paypal is under K_Mart90@hotmail.com .

The lead time on the blinker covers is 4 weeks from when we get the deposits in.

DO NOT SEND MONEY FOR SUNSHADES YET ;) I want confirmation on the brackets first. Minimal delays from when I receive your deposit is the best.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

should i wait to send my blinker cover deposit until you finalise the sunshades and postage to australia? or do you need it to start production?

7MGTEsup

Formerly 'Down but not out'
Jun 14, 2005
England
How much would postage to the UK be?? I'm really after a set of the blinker covers, if the shipping is sensible I'll take a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.