87MK3-06.rx8

dylan

Supramania Contributor
May 29, 2006
quebec
I have a friend who is a know it all his 8 against my supra and he would not listen to his club friends hell they do not want me to go to their meetings.....Anyway stop light to stop light 2 car lenghs he says he was not ready I had my windows up and could hear that rotery over mine Long story short race he lost the race and no more my rx8 now he wants a big turbo And still will not listen 40,000+ against 12,000 not fair race this from a man who believes H.P. is better than Torque well next spring he gets another lesson on supras.....High Technology not Cubic Inch Displacement

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
barry said:
I have a friend who is a know it all his 8 against my supra and he would not listen to his club friends hell they do not want me to go to their meetings.....Anyway stop light to stop light 2 car lenghs he says he was not ready I had my windows up and could hear that rotery over mine Long story short race he lost the race and no more my rx8 now he wants a big turbo And still will not listen 40,000+ against 12,000 not fair race this from a man who believes H.P. is better than Torque well next spring he gets another lesson on supras.....High Technology not Cubic Inch Displacement

Attempted Translation:
I have a friend who is a "know it all". His RX-8 against my Supra. [Something about a club.] Anyway, stoplight to stoplight, I beat him by 2 car lengths and he says he wasn't ready. I had my windows up and I could hear the rotary over my engine. Long story short, he lost the race. [Blah blah blah your crap doesn't make sense.] This man believes horsepower is better than torque. Well, next spring, he gets another lesson on supras. High technology not cubic inch displacement.

PimpiNJ253

Supraless
Sep 15, 2006
Kent, Washington
www.myspace.com
Ma70.Ent said:
Attempted Translation:
I have a friend who is a "know it all". His RX-8 against my Supra. [Something about a club.] Anyway, stoplight to stoplight, I beat him by 2 car lengths and he says he wasn't ready. I had my windows up and I could hear the rotary over my engine. Long story short, he lost the race. [Blah blah blah your crap doesn't make sense.] This man believes horsepower is better than torque. Well, next spring, he gets another lesson on supras. High technology not cubic inch displacement.

thanks for the translation!!!! (still doesnt make much sence tho:nono:)

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
RX8's suck, I have killed a many of them. I don't get your high tech over cubic inch theory in that scenario due to the RX8 and RX7 displace a whooping 1.3 liters and your supra, unless its a 1G outta have 2.5 or 3.0 liters depending on if its a 1jz or 7mgte. Anyways Nice kill but maybe next time you should flesh out the story a bit more and talk to us as if we didn't know you, your friend, your car, or what you did. Because hey we don't know that stuff.

:)

thesandymancan

a.k.a: mittens
Mar 7, 2006
boise, idaho
renesis rotories are weak. the motos are guarenteed to blow at or around 40k mi. at least thats when the motors blew in the early rx-8's.

nice kill, learn to type.

gp-7mgte

Ramrod
May 29, 2005
under my hood
RX-8's are built for the twisties not a striaght line. try keeping up with him on the backroads. i driven an 8 and really enjoyed it, reving to 9000 like it was nothing, and the handling was great.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
right, but the RX7 does exactly the same thing with str8 line performance too, so RX7 = good RX8 = BAD Cuz all it can do is twisties while the RX7 owns in more than one area. My car does pretty good on twisties, even better when i get my suspension stuff in I ordered, my buds MK4 is quite fun, only revs to 8500 but pulls like a raped ape.