87 mk3 aristo 2jzge-t swap. please Help!!

rookie_41

Nov 19, 2010
illinois
Ok, This is what I have going on Ill try not to drag it out to much I just want to make sure I give as much Detail as possible..First off The motor was removed from a 92 Lexus. I ran the car for about 3 months using all my 7m parts and a SAFC 2 the car ran great other than I was having some trouble with it running a little lean. So a friend of mine told me I should switch over to the aristo ecu and all my troubles will go away..Well that hasn't been the case for me. I went and picked a good GS300 harness, Distributor, new 4runner cap, rotor, reused plug wires I had when I bought the motor, Coil pack Igniter (removed from the GS300) and a Resistor pack from a 94 Accord because I'm running 550cc low impedance injectors. And kept my w58 transmission for now. I'm also using a map-ecu so I'm not using a map sensor or a Oxygen sensor.
When I start first the car up when its cold the rpm's will go up and down staying in between 750 and 1000. After it warms up It idles perfect almost like it isn't running at all. Wideband shows it a little lean 15.5 But when I take off it starts jerking violently 3 or 4 times and then kind of smooth out sputtering a little and its that way through every gear. Oh I also have denso TT fuel pump wired 12v so that should be fine. I'm getting Engine codes 14, speed sensor. I have it connected to the pink wire that runs in the dash but my speedometer cable is broke so not sure if that would cause the problem or not. also getting code: 21 o2 sensor and 47 I don't think I these 2 codes would be causing my problems either. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

rookie_41

Nov 19, 2010
illinois
I made a mistake Code:14 is Ignition Signal. I was getting code 42 but since I connected the pink wire from B2-3 I'm not getting that code anymore. but like a said earlier the speedometer cable is broken. So I guess maybe that could be the problem?