'87 Drag Car 7M awesomeness

Chris_87_Turbo

Nov 5, 2013
Princeton, TX
I've had few race cars over the years and I don't think anything looked perfect but was functional over form. Plus I think the -16 fitting would be a more secure and tighter fit preventing chances of leaks.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albert

Custom CT26, CT12a, CT20 upgrades
May 13, 2009
Tempe, AZ
He bought a 2014 SHO and has been modifying it. As far as I know all the parts for the supra, and the car it self is for sale

lithium14

Jan 7, 2011
Austin
Gees. Just found this thread. Was really hoping I would see a pass or two in 4 years worth of build thread LOL. I am disappoint.

mk3tmark91

Dec 6, 2012
boise idaho
Okay, I just read every reply on this thread and after 60 pages you're telling me I have to sit here and WONDER what is going on with this build now!? OH COME ON! So sexy man! I probably should have went with a stock block first and got all of my other pieces in order, but instead I dumped my $$$ into the bottom end, MS3PRO, intercooler, fuel, and drivetrain... I'm hoping maybe I will bring this thread back to life and some kind of re-birth will happen here! Would love to see her come back!!!:naughty:

stevenr816

Feb 12, 2007
Phoenix,AZ
www.myspace.com
mk3tmark91;2080266 said:
Okay, I just read every reply on this thread and after 60 pages you're telling me I have to sit here and WONDER what is going on with this build now!? OH COME ON! So sexy man! I probably should have went with a stock block first and got all of my other pieces in order, but instead I dumped my $$$ into the bottom end, MS3PRO, intercooler, fuel, and drivetrain... I'm hoping maybe I will bring this thread back to life and some kind of re-birth will happen here! Would love to see her come back!!!:naughty:

Ms3pro is your first problem