86.5 n/a build

hatchmk3

Jul 29, 2011
Bismarck
Ok so i bought my supra/traded it mid july and the engine started to tick so its parked. Now i am looking to put a new 7mge in because i want to do a n/a build. Is there anyone on this forum who might have suggestions on were to start once i get the engine in? your help is much appreciated

AJ'S 88NA

Jul 26, 2007
Florida
hatchmk3;1773689 said:
Ok so i bought my supra/traded it mid july and the engine started to tick so its parked. Now i am looking to put a new 7mge in because i want to do a n/a build. Is there anyone on this forum who might have suggestions on were to start once i get the engine in? your help is much appreciated
Try the GE section, also the stickies.

kwatso23

Jul 11, 2010
Mid north coast
Nothing wrong with a good n/a build mate. I'm behind you 100%.
I've just rebuilt my n/a and it hammers.
There are a few build threads on the GE and build up section. Try there for info

hatchmk3

Jul 29, 2011
Bismarck
I want to be different than all the other people on here with a gte swap, I have been debating if i was going to swap it or rebuild the stock engine and turbo but im looking for alot more ponies and torque. Thats why im going to go with the 2jz-ge and also if I did my numbers right the gte swap would cost me twice as much with the horses I want