800hp daily?

csnow

Matthew 6:33
Apr 5, 2005
Palm Bay, FL
Yeah, I thought that he was around 1200. I was just wanting to show an example of how a drag car is not intended to be driven on the street. I think anything over 500 is crazy on street tires and driving around on drag rims and radials is not ideal or safe.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
csnow;1531257 said:
Yeah, I thought that he was around 1200. I was just wanting to show an example of how a drag car is not intended to be driven on the street. I think anything over 500 is crazy on street tires and driving around on drag rims and radials is not ideal or safe.

You can hook 600 with the right tires under the right conditions. Victoracer V700's help a lot...:evil2:

Nick 95 6sp

Ported & Polished
Sep 5, 2007
S.E. PA
As far as hooking on the street, I found that the Toyo RA-1 is a way better "street tire" than the Victoracers. My experience with Victoracers is that they heat cycle and harden way too quickly from daily use while the RA-1's have about comparable traction and last a long time relative to other R compound tires. Victoracers where my first experience with R compounds and I was so pleasingly shocked by the traction that I just left them on for daily use...but they don't hold up well to that kind of use.