7mgte Engine Harness Terminals for knock sensors

supraguru05

Offical SM Expert: Suspension & Vehicle Dynamic
SM Expert
Dec 16, 2005
louisville ky
I am getting pretty desperate at this point. I am looking for the terminals that go into the 16 pin ECU connector for the knock sensors. To my knowledge there are only two terminals used for the ECU connectors one large and one small. This is for a 89+ harness. I found these part numbers below in the sticky but cant find anywhere to buy them. I tried calling tweak and email but haven't been successful in getting through yet. Also checked driftmotion and they dont have the ecu terminals listed. has anyone successfully ordered the terminals?

170352-1 (tin plated, 22-20 awg, strip)
170352-2 (gold plated, 22-20 awg, strip)
170353-1 (tin plated, 20-16 awg, strip)

supraguru05

Offical SM Expert: Suspension & Vehicle Dynamic
SM Expert
Dec 16, 2005
louisville ky
yes so I dont want to have another solder joint on the knock sensor wires. Last year I had code 52 end my race weekends twice. I cannot afford to keep having that happen. I was able to repair the rewire kit briefly but then it failed again. so this year I bought a new knock sensor, new rewire kit and I just need the terminals to crimp the new kit into and that should fix the problem. I also insulated the sensor and connector with reflective heat protection to try to keep the engine temps away from the joint.