7mgte AEM Sequential injector wiring

SupraMKIII-NO

Jan 11, 2010
Norway
Hi!

First of all, sorry about my bad english skills (from Norway)

I have the RC1000 injectors and want to wire them up to my AEM EMS (supra mk3 -89). I want to wire them in as "sequential", how do i do this? Each injector has 2 wires, where should they go? I will think that one of the wires on each injector goes to the AEM, but where should the other wires go? Is it "constant power" and "trigger signal"? or is it "trigger signal" and "ground wire"??

Hope somebody can help me =)

Regards, Daniel
NORWAY

Sparky33

Sep 13, 2010
NJ
on each injector 1 wire gets 12 volts the other gets the signal from the ecm. youll have to look at the aem pinout to see which avail. inj drivers you have and where theyre located.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
SupraMKIII-NO;1804479 said:
Hi!

I want to wire them in as "sequential", how do i do this? Each injector has 2 wires, where should they go?

On Toyota, 12V is constant, the PCM supplies the ground. As pointed out in post two. No comment on AEM strategy. I thought the AEM was plug and tune, and you plug it into the cars harness. Is that not correct?

Albert

Custom CT26, CT12a, CT20 upgrades
May 13, 2009
Tempe, AZ
V1 I thought you cant do sequential, they have 6 inputs for the ECU but they are bridge internally

oldsking

Mar 19, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
Albert;1804826 said:
Yeah like buying proefi!

=]

About this proefi.. how do we go about hooking this up as opposed to the aem? is it plug and play as well? I have been leaning toward the aem 1130 plug n play for mine but trying to see if its worth the 1800?!

MarkIII4Me

Project OVERKILL!!!
Apr 10, 2005
Charleston, SC
^
I heard great things about the ProEfi, but since it is not plug and play, my shop wanted over $800 just to do the wiring. I went pnp AEM instead. About as pnp as you're going to get right now. Spend $65 on a dh61 ignitor and splice it's ten wires into your factory ignitor harness and you'll be able to calibrate for sequential ignition. Running it now myself. The AEM doesn't seem to have any issues except the annoying iacv control issues. Thinking of just capping it off at this point and adjusting the cold start injector settings for idle.

Last edited:

Pablo

Jul 12, 2005
Poland
www.youtube.com
Sparky33;1804556 said:
on each injector 1 wire gets 12 volts the other gets the signal from the ecm. youll have to look at the aem pinout to see which avail. inj drivers you have and where theyre located.

But that with resistor ?

7mgte+injector.jpg