7MGTE AEM EMS V1 help

PhillyMK3

Supramania Contributor
May 4, 2006
Philadelphia, PA
I am currently in the process of installing an AEM EMS (30-1110) into my 1988 supra. I only have two mods at the moment, 550cc injectors and a lexus afm. I was wondering if anyone else is running AEM here and if people share tune files? I have searched and haven't found anything yet.
Thanks for your time if you can help:icon_bigg

Supra0089

Jan 13, 2009
New Hampshire
I have one. I didn't tune the car, but will be downloading the user interface tonight from AEM to troubleshoot a speed sensing issue. My tune is flawless though. Got 550's in, running walbro, and a 62mm bolt-on turbonetics. If I can find a way to export the maps, I'll do it and send them to you tonight.

I hope you don't have an auto (most people don't who are getting an aem). I learned the hard way, there is no compatibility with the auto tranny computer other than converter lockup. I had to get the suprastick piggyback computer for the tranny.

PhillyMK3

Supramania Contributor
May 4, 2006
Philadelphia, PA
Thanks. I do have a manual transmission and also forgot to include a 255LPH fuel pump in original list of mods. If you are able to export your tune, I have a concern. It appears that your car is an 89+. that uses a different EMS (30-1130). Do you know if it will still work?

Supra0089

Jan 13, 2009
New Hampshire
Either way, the base map wasn't working to well with mine. You might be better off just bringing it to a tuner for a base tune. I am still waiting on AEM to provide me with a login to get my aem interface. I hate them right now, 4 days. I might just drive to a buddies house who has it and use theirs at this point.