7m runnin twins?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
IJ.;1174712 said:
3.4L Toyota Hemi Pushrod V8, twin .

That is interesting. I know they sell many things around the world, that aren't sold in all places around the world. And they don't publish the information on the stuff.

They had an inline 4 hemi also.

indy_mk3

boost-creep
Oct 15, 2007
kelowna
CyFi6;1174830 said:
It would be nice to see more supras that aren't total lag-monster-dyno-queens :p

ya but your missin the point thats what supra's are known for. Sure they lag and most of them lick nuts off the line but once they build boost there gone. Always remember the qoute "AWD-cause you know you cant beat a supra from a roll". If i didnt want lag then i would get a dixie flag painted onto my roof and throw a smallblock in it :kickinthenuts: poor supra wouldnt even know what hit it.

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
indy_mk3;1182647 said:
ya but your missin the point thats what supra's are known for. Sure they lag and most of them lick nuts off the line but once they build boost there gone. Always remember the qoute "AWD-cause you know you cant beat a supra from a roll". If i didnt want lag then i would get a dixie flag painted onto my roof and throw a smallblock in it :kickinthenuts: poor supra wouldnt even know what hit it.

Nah

they are know for "dyno queen" status for that the same way they are known as BHG prone motors etc. Through the ignorance and stupidity of the internet. Stupidity tends to propagate at an alarming rate.

Hence why there are 9 seconds supra's out there to include the MKIII but you don't see the idiots clamoring about that. No. Don't let facts get in the way of stupidity and ignorance!

InFrnt0fU

Lurking Supra Socialite
I'll post my 7M twin build information soon once I get it all organized. Just a little taste....

Just the engine setup...

over bored .0334 aprox
custom pistons
custom rods
custom cams ~8500 max rpm
custom ITB front facing intake manifold
custom exhaust everything setup
dry sump oil system
Sequential Twin GT30 series DBB turbo setup

custom machining - way to much to list
rear weight reduction for more stability when she's sideways

all of this = crazy fun to drive/drift

someone mentioned it before...if your willing to pay 5 figures plus and want a challenge...well thats me. Why not have a hobby and a supercar in one.

If your building a car for the track I understand big single. For everyday driving, its all about handling and acceleration for me.

Last edited:

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
InFrnt0fU;1192592 said:
Just curious...but what would anybody gain from posting "fake" build specs.

It's called attention whoring. Happens all the time.

and best brush up on your science as your statement

InFrnt0fU;1192592 said:
If your building a car for the track I understand big single. For everyday driving, its all about handling and acceleration for me.

Is chock full of fail in physics.

Don't say what you are going to do. Everyone says they are going to do 1000 hp 7m. One guy has done it and the rest that are gunning for it don't say anything until it happens.

InFrnt0fU

Lurking Supra Socialite
figgie;1192595 said:
It's called attention whoring. Happens all the time.

and best brush up on your science as your statement

Is chock full of fail in physics.

Don't say what you are going to do. Everyone says they are going to do 1000 hp 7m. One guy has done it and the rest that are gunning for it don't say anything until it happens.

By track I meant drag strip...idk why I said track, stupid mistake made at work during lunch........anyway like I said before I'll start a build thread once I get all the specs organized. I just wanted to post something so the guy that made the thread has some more information to reference because all it seems he got for the post was a bunch of bitching and nothing solid. But more seriously...take a chill pill.

Last edited: