7M Love

Fozbo

7M Love
Apr 4, 2005
Norman, Oklahoma
The other night I decided to see what windows movie maker was like and I started messing around with an idea that I had in my head for a while. I ended up staying up til about 5:20 am finishing it :p.

This is a compilation, so you have probably seen a few of these videos already. I had no idea who some of the videos were of, so chime in if you know. This was a quick version of the video that lacks some videos that I wanted to put in but couldn't find. The ending is kinda long, I just wanted the song to finish because I always hate it when the video just stops mid song. This is just the first version, there will probably be a more refined one later.

Anyways, sorry about all the talk; here is the video (~10 mb).

http://www.jacobmcdonald.com/host/7mlove.wmv

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
lol yeh, nice.

I like that one part with the maroon MK3 racing the celica.
"Cant mess with that.."
"What is that a 240SX?"
"Supra"

LoL

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Good work, man. That is some very nice editing right there.
Keep it up, as a community, we don't have nearly enough videos of ourselves! Expose the videos!

zeroOne

Taking Lurking Hardcore
Mar 30, 2005
Fitchburg, MA
great vid! you can never get enough mk3 vids! there was actually a bunch of clips i havent seen b4 and i have a lot of mk3 vids lol

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
Nice video!!! I started working on this skate video the other day and it took me 11-12 hours to finish but it was werth all 20min!!!

89Joe

POTATOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2005
Missouri
Awsome video! What caught my eye was those intake manifolds. Has anyone on here done that?

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
89Joe said:
Awsome video! What caught my eye was those intake manifolds. Has anyone on here done that?
Witch manifold??? Front facing intake manifold is that what your talking about?? (FFIM)

mazzer

Banned
May 3, 2005
st.louis,mo
i cant get the damn thing to play.. it dl's then my winamp comes up like its about to play and does nothing..:dunno: