7M-GTE by Kisiel (from Poland)

Kisiel

Feb 27, 2010
Opole
I would like to show you my Supra :)
I bought it July 2009 :) the car was saved from a junkyard since it had a bearing problem, no brakes and no clutch :nono:
some photos at the begining of my fight with the car ;)

geting the car back on the road wasn't easy since there aren't popular in Poland and getting parts is difficult :/ after 4 months i finally could ride my baby :biggrinbo: but after about a month a cylinder gasket died :( since my mechanic started to strip the engine i took some parts for refurb :)

after that i had 2 months of fun :) after that my turbo died on a highway :( i had to get another turbo :( when it was done i took it on a dyno :icon_mrgr

200,9 HP / 5532 RPM
153,7 WHP / 5476 RPM
273,7 Nm / 4412RPM

I hoped that it will show more but still the car didn't run for 7 years so it wasn't so bad ;)
next you now snow came xD so I had a loot of fun :D

since i had some extra $$ i ordered a custom 3" straight exhaust :D now the car sounds awesome :naughty: after some time the engine started to make problems :/ when I took it apart I found a burnd piston and damaged cylinder heat :/ so I had to look for a new engine :cry: in march 2010 i swapped the engine (it was after a rebuild) and bought a new clutch :) after 2 weak's a i had a massive oli leak :cry: again a bearing died so I had to start it all over again :cry: time pasted and the engine was taken apart. the "rebuild" that it was made before I bought it was made by a moron :/ I didn't had a gasket on the intake manifold, oilpan (instead there was some glue/silicone used when you put the windscrean on :squint: ) and the oil sump for the turbo was covered with same sh*it :: angry ::
at the moment I'm changing the intake manifold for a 2jz style one (hand made ;) ) I hanged the IC for a big aftermarket one :) and repaired all of the rubbish that the moron made :/
some pics :)
with a Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
dsc0086y.jpg

new rims (for a jeep grand Cherokee) :D
20100412062.jpg

strzelnicawojskowaa010.jpg

sesjahdr1.jpg

sesjahdr2.jpg

at the movie making ;) you cen see it hear -> http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?131176-My-Supra-Video-)&p=1626425#post1626425
019b.jpg

020dl.jpg

hdrjy.jpg

engine reanimation :?
img0288dy.jpg

img0313d.jpg

img0337j.jpg

img0357uxt.jpg

fitting the 4-piston brembo brakes (just checking ;) )
img0363f.jpg

making a new air intake in the bumper :)
010hzx.jpg

019oi.jpg

024ks.jpg

and the relocated battery :)
022v.jpg

=SAI=

Oct 20, 2009
Szczecin
Well, well, well... looks who's here ;)
cheers m8! ;)
Nice 2 C U ;)
....and what about those brembos? got adaptors to fit them?

Kisiel

Feb 27, 2010
Opole
no ;) I was only checking if they fit :) but I'm planing to use them :D this are Brembo 4-pistonc brakes from a BMW 7 series :)

=SAI=

Oct 20, 2009
Szczecin
I got 4-pistons fronts with Performance Friction 2-pieces 32mm thick rotors and 2-pistons rears.
Everythin' from EVO VIII, with intention to swap into Supra's hubs

somethin' like this one
attachment.php