7m-ge idle issues

spartacus

Sep 3, 2011
westpoint il
hay, i have a 89 mkIII with a small idle issue it has always idled funny(after i got it back from mechanic). history ,lol some girl blew my head so i got a new 1 and ported and pollished it had to have mechanic do wiring and vaccum lines. it would idle at 900 rpms cold but when i drove for a wile it would go up to 14- 1500 rpms. also it shakes bad idleing at 900 rpms. it has gottin worse do to the cold weather at night like this morning it was idling at 500rpms sounding like it wanted to die out. so plz help n ty

spartacus

Sep 3, 2011
westpoint il
really hmm the mechanic did the timing, and diagnostics he told me the compression is right at factory settings so i guess i cleaned the block off right. ill post a vid feed later today for every1 this mornig it was 65 out and it started at 1500 rpms then after 1 min it droped to 1000rpms i have a few check engine codes that i need to take care of ( 21=oxy-sensor or circuit 51 =idl sensor or circuit 52 knock sensor or circuit is bad.
if it is the idl sensor or circuit how would i fix that w/o buyin a new air flow system i checked last night and they go for $800- $300 i about killed over lol

spartacus

Sep 3, 2011
westpoint il
no u dont cuz now i have a gdmf knock great ----------------PLZ PPL HEED MY WORNING DOT LET STUPID WOMAN DRIVE YOUR CAR, THAT Y GOOD PPL GO TO PRISON

AJ'S 88NA

Jul 26, 2007
Florida
Man that sucks...have that girl help you with your head and rod....ummm errrr that didn't come out right, good luck with the rebuild.

spartacus

Sep 3, 2011
westpoint il
well found out the mechanic didnt check to see if it had conpression so pisstion rings went out cuz of anafreeze so im just goina gget a 7m-gte from jdm