$50 paint job write up

supradan22

NA->TER
May 20, 2005
ORLANDO FL
Well I was saving up for a real paint job but I thought hey might as well give this a shot If I didn't like how it came out I would just sand it again and it would be back to primer black.

Plus I thought I would put these cheap paint threads to rest.

Now I'm off to wet sand more pics soon........

Inygknok

Tropical Paradise
Sep 22, 2005
Puerto Rico
What I do when I don't have a tripod or something is that i just hold myself together tight. I crunch my arms against my torso to eliminate most of the shaking, specially the initial movement when I press the button to take the picture. Kinda like forcing myself to remain stiff.

supradan22

NA->TER
May 20, 2005
ORLANDO FL
Well all single stage paint is difficult to sand but heres the picture for today

dscn2452kq6.jpg

wet sanded it with 600 then 2 more coats tomorrow hopefully will be the last I have to go trough with this process of roller painting for a while.

Plans for tomorrow

Wet sand with 800

Final 2 coats

Hopefully it will all be done by Tuesday, final product will have photos by a friend of mine who's a photographer. So hi res for everyone.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
But everything would not be good, as it would be extremely hard to wetsand everything in the engine bay to make it lay flat, and give an acceptable shine. It would more likely than not come out all weird looking and you'd probably wish you never did it.