4 teen boys allegedly raped a 13yr old girl Minneapolis

Status
Not open for further replies.

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
A 13-year-old Minneapolis girl was gang-raped by four teenage boys this past weekend at a residence in St. Paul's Dayton's Bluff neighborhood, police said Tuesday.
The boys -- one 16, two 15 and one 13 -- were charged Tuesday in Ramsey County Juvenile Court. Each faces two charges of first-degree criminal sexual conduct and one of committing a crime for the benefit of a gang. Police said they believe the rape may have been part of a initiation into a Hmong gang called the Mafia Gangsters.
A Hmong community leader said the brutal nature of the crime will be a particularly hard blow in her tight-knit cultural community.
"I think the community has a very good sense that this is an individual act, but we are very communal. In a sense, we feel that all children are our children," said Ilean Her, executive director of the Council on Asian Pacific Minnesotans.
The girl had been hanging out with the boys and drank with them, police say. But her cooperation ended when they began biting, slapping and punching her, eventually raping her, police spokesman Peter Panos said.
If the rape was part of a gang initiation, it wasn't the girl who was being "jumped in" or initiated into the gang, Panos said. She claimed to already be a member of the Mafia Gangsters, a local Hmong gang, he said. Instead, it's possible it was the 13-year-old boy who was being initiated into the gang, he said.
"For gangs, that's when they try to catch them, right around that age," Panos said. "They're looking to see who they are, trying to find something to belong to, an identity."
Police have had previous contact with at least two of the juvenile suspects, he said.
The suspects, who are in custody, made their first court appearances Tuesday. Motions have been filed to certify the 16-year-old and the two 15-year-olds to stand trial as adults; the first hearing on those motions is scheduled for March 17. A trial for the 13-year-old is scheduled March 20.
http://www.startribune.com/local/st...rksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUUsZ

I posted this to see what everyones response is to this.

I am really starting to loose hope for much of the future in america unless things start to change drastically and soon.

-Sean

FullNelson

Sep 17, 2007
Coastal Georgia
Well isnt this just fucked up. I wouldnt know where to start to disect this on account of it being so far down on the ladder of morals/decency or any general knowledge of what is right anymore. What happened to the days when people were all god fearing? And when did Minnesota develope gangs?

This is the real reason prices on firearms have risen. Not Obama. (exadgeration)

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
Personally....I say kill them all and let god sort them out....sucks for the girl but she was in the gang also, she goes too!

I have no sympathy for gang members....10-100 years old, killem all!

Dr Chill

4 hungry Supras
Nov 27, 2007
Mississippi
You cant judge the future by 1 act of violence by youngsters ...Yet it does suck , Not all children are fucked up ........

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
Dr Chill;1257583 said:
You cant judge the future by 1 act of violence by youngsters ...Yet it does suck , Not all children are fucked up ........

You're right...not all children, just the ones in gangs! I know at such a young age she didn't know what being in a gang could entitle, but non the less she did infact know that gangs are bad....she put herself in danger!

It's like a girl dressed like a whore walking threw the ghetto at night where people get shot often and wonder why she got raped....bitch you dun asked for it!

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
funky_monkey58;1257540 said:
The girl had been hanging out with the boys and drank with them, police say.

Sounds like some good parenting going on in the comunal community. These parents will blame movies/videogames.

Neodeuccio

Addicted to boost...
Sep 30, 2006
Schenectady NY
I'm with gaboon on this. smoke them all and maybe if we can't teach them civility we can scare them into it.

Shit. I sound like a terrorist.:ugh:

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
funny how no one's mentioned race yet...

it's not as if the girl were a saint herself, she was already in the gang at 13 years old, if they turn on their own, imagine what they'll do to others..?

Mario

Jan 26, 2009
st. paul
Gosh so stupid just fucking stupid man really gurrrrrrr...........

well that just the stupid people in this world, and many others still but what can we do. And dude why are these HMONG kids so god damm dumb. really i know that its hard in the HOOD THEY say, but i'm from Minneapolis too plus i'm hmong Too

Man they just keep putting a bad stereotype on us Hmong people wish i could give them a piece of my mind or fist. Thats just what i think though.

Yblegal91t

it finally runs!
Apr 22, 2006
C1 outer
Doward;1257678 said:
Where were the parents in this?

These are all CHILDREN under 18 years of age. Parents should be held responsible.

The parents were the ones who bought the liquor and were holding the camcorder.

mafia gangsters yo! haha c'mon with that bs

im sure this story is skewed in some way.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
mkiiSupraMan18;1257758 said:
Because it doesn't have shit to do with anything...? This could happen in white/black/asian/hispanic/etc. communities just as easily as any other.

When it's latinos doing it, "deportation" and hate against illegals always comes into play, don't believe me look it up here on SM...

Status
Not open for further replies.