3rd type of body mouldings ??

marc3

canadian blood
Jul 19, 2006
quebec,canada
Alright, so I bought a set of jdm 89+ body mouldings. They are completely black, but the smaller moulding which I believe is glued on the 89+ mouldings we have here, seem to be molded into the plastic on the ones I bought. Actually, the design on them is not the same at all.
These come off of a jdm supra, on the rear left moulding, it says " GT TWIN TURBO" . (Not gt limited)
I dont have pics right now, but will put some up before the end of the day.
Any info would be great, oh and I did use the search, but I seem to have trouble using the new search!

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
it's narrow-body trim, AKA Ga70 (1G powered cars), which like the name states, uses a narrower body..

I have JDM taillights and those came with the GA trim...

there's also JDM/AUS 86.5/88 trim (their 87 trim is our 86.5-88 trim), which we never got, 89+ trim, and 91/92 trim...

the only problem that might arrise, is narrowbody cars don't have the flares USDM (and JDM wide-body) cars have, so it might not fit properly...

here's a pic I found of one..

p1532876_1.jpg

marc3

canadian blood
Jul 19, 2006
quebec,canada
ahhhh, don't tell me that !! Well I just went to try one, the rear ones fit, the front one with the blinker seems to be fine, but just a "tad" short, but fit well anyways. I hadn't even thought about the 1g cars, let alone the narrow bodies !
You said you ordered some lights, you wouldn't happen to have the center piece as I have the regular 89+ center piece ?