3 questions

supra88gr

Sep 10, 2008
s dub
1. how much hp can a stock size radiator handle

2.my defi gauge(water temp) is reading hot but my stock is reading normal?

3. my defi oil pressure gauge reads perfect (according to stock numbers) but when i run the car for a long time then i come to a stop the car reads 0 oil psi?

thanks guys for all the help you can give me

grimreaper

Jul 2, 2008
Dallas
what is hot on the defi gauge and where is the sender at?

no clue on the stock radiator. My fluidyne handles 190-200F perfectly in traffic with minimal air flow. The cooling system will "normalize" after an extended period of time to a certain temp. To lower the temp the cooling capacity needs to be increased...

My prosport gauge has read 0 or 2 psi before after extended abuse (long highway pulls and coming to a stop). havent had an issue yet but im full flow oil cooler with GC oil. Sounds like your heating the oil up. Ive been told as long as its a good qauilty oil its not an issue given the 7m's high flow oil system.

supra88gr

Sep 10, 2008
s dub
grimreaper;1343371 said:
what is hot on the defi gauge and where is the sender at?

no clue on the stock radiator. My fluidyne handles 190-200F perfectly in traffic with minimal air flow. The cooling system will "normalize" after an extended period of time to a certain temp. To lower the temp the cooling capacity needs to be increased...

My prosport gauge has read 0 or 2 psi before after extended abuse (long highway pulls and coming to a stop). havent had an issue yet but im full flow oil cooler with GC oil. Sounds like your heating the oil up. Ive been told as long as its a good qauilty oil its not an issue given the 7m's high flow oil system.

100c to 110c but it only runs that high when i really get on it. i was thinking of getting a moshimoto rad since my water pump and thermostat is brand new